Whether applying for a new LLC or renewing an existing LLC follow these steps.
- In a letter addressed to The Board of Examiners for Land Surveyors, list the name, registration number and business address of each land surveyor to be included on the LLC certificate.
- Include a check in the amount of $25.00 made out to the Nebraska Board of Examiners for Land Surveyors.
- Upon receipt of your letter and $25 check the Board will prepare two LLC certificates and a receipt for your $25 check. These items will be mailed to your business address.
- When you receive the two LLC certificates from the Board you will retain one for your records and mail one to the Secretary of State for filing.
- The LLC must be renewed every year.
The Board of Examiners for Land Surveyors
555 North Cotner Blvd. - Lower Level
Lincoln, NE 68505
Secretary of State
1201 N Street
Lincoln, NE 68508